The Jackson Institute for Global Affairs has announced its 2021-2022 Senior Fellows, a group of leading practitioners in various fields of international affairs who spend a year or semester at Yale teaching courses and mentoring students. The new Senior Fellows are:
- David Brooks, author and a New York Times Columnist;
- Staffan de Mistura, former Under-Secretary General of the United Nations;
- Oby Ezekwesili, Senior Economic Adviser of the Africa Economic Development Policy Initiative;
- Jessica Faieta, resident Representative of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Colombia;
- Anne Patterson, former Assistant Secretary for Near Eastern and North African Affairs at the Department of State; and
- Jessica Seddon, global lead for air quality at the World Resources Institute (WRI).
The new Senior Fellows will be joining 17 returning Senior Fellows to teach courses, consult with students about career ambitions, enliven the conversation on campus, and conduct research emanating from their experiences.