Emergencies Abroad

Yale has a number of resources for faculty, staff, and students to help plan international activity – from working and studying abroad to coming to Yale from abroad. Whether they are questions pertaining to visas or setting up a research office in another country, departments and groups such as the Office of International Affairs and the Office of International Students and Scholars are available to assist you.

What to Do in an Emergency

Find out what steps to take in medical emergencies, political unrest, or natural disasters. Learn how to get immediate medical help, notify relevant authorities, and ensure your safety abroad.

Learn More for What to Do in an Emergency Open in new window