Stephen Darwall, PhD
- Andrew Downey Orrick Professor of Philosophy
- PhD, University of Pittsburgh, 1972
- BA, Yale University, 1968
- Welfare and Rational Care. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2002.
- The Second-Person Standpoint: Respect, Morality, and Accountability. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2006.
- “Reply to Korsgaard, Wallace, and Watson,” in symposium on The Second-Person Standpoint, Ethics 118 (2007): 52-69.
- “Law and the Second-Person Standpoint,” in issue of Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review devoted to The Second-Person Standpoint 40 (2008).