- Henry B. Wright Professor of Divinity and Professor of Religious Studies
- DOCT OTHER, University of Tuebingen, 1994
- DOCT OTHER, University of Tubingen, 1986
- MA, Fuller Theological Seminary, 1979
- BA, Evangelical Theological Faculty, Osijek, Croatia, 1977
- The End of Memory. Remembering Rightly in a Violent World. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2006 (Christianity Today Book Award in category “Culture” for 2007).
- Ed. (with Michael Welker), God’s Life in the Trinity. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2006.
- Ed. (with Michael Welker), Der lebendinge Gott als Trinitaet. Juergen Moltmann zum 80. Geburtstag. Guetersloh: Guetersloher Verlagshaus, 2006
- Free of Charge. Giving and Forgiving in a Culture Stripped of Grace (Archbishop of Canterbury 2006 Lent Book). Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2005.
- Ed., (with William Katerberg), The Future of Hope. Christian Tradition amid Modernity and Postmodernity. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2004.
- Divine Identity
"Differentiated Divine Identity and Cultural Orientation." The project explores the conceptions of the divine in the three monotheist religions and the kind of cultural orientation such conceptions of the divine may provide.
Univ of Heidelberg, Free University of Berlin, University of Tuebingen, Univ of Heidelberg, Free University of Berlin, University of Tuebingen