Keith DeRose, PhD
- Allison Foundation Professor of Philosophy
- PhD, UCLA, 1990
- MA, UCLA, 1986
- BA, Calvin College, 1984
- “Single Scoreboard Semantics,” Philosophical Studies, 2004.
- “Direct Warrant Realism,” in A. Dole and A. Chignell, ed., God and the Ethics of Belief: New Essays in Philosophy of Religion (Cambridge University Press, 2005).
- “The Ordinary Language Basis for Contextualism and the New Invariantism,” The Philosophical Quarterly, 2005.
- “‘Bamboozled by Our Own Words’: Semantic Blindness and Some Arguments Against Contextualism,” Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 2006.
- “Gradable Adjectives: A Defense of Pluralism,” The Australasian Journal of Philosophy.