Brian DeBroff, MD
- Associate Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Science
- MD, Tufts University, 1989
- BS, Tufts University, 1985
- Ophthalmology Residency Program in the Bahamas
Dr. DeBroff is coordinating a ophthalmology residency program at Princess Margaret Hospital in Nassau, the Bahamas. The Department of Ophthalmology holds four rotations each year, one for each senior resident. The residents provide eye care to the local population, working with a Bahamian attending physician and a Yale ophthalmologist who travels there for one week during the rotation.
- Ophthalmology Twinning Progam
Dr DeBroff was coordinating a twinning program between the Yale Eye Center and the São Paulo Ophthalmology Progam in Brazil. This included a joint course on the "Multspecialty Approach to the Complicated Cataract" which was been accepted as a course at the Pan American Congress. The project has been completed.