Yale University’s engagement beyond the United States dates from the earliest years of the nineteenth century, when its faculty first pursued study and research abroad. Today, faculty members from all of Yale’s schools are involved in a multitude of international research projects and collaborations in every part of the world.
Additional search functions will be added soon.
- William O. Douglas Clinical Professor of Law
- Director, International Relations & Leadership Programs, Office of International Affairs and Executive Director, Yale Young Global Scholars Program; Lecturer Jackson Institute
- Director, Hospital Strenghtening Initiative
- Research Scientist
- Professor of Political Science
- Professor of International and Area Studies
- Lecturer in Political Science
- Henry L. and Lucy G. Moses Professor Emeritus in the Music Department
- Randolph W. Townsend, Jr. Professor of History
- Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- Program Director, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Undergraduate Science Education Program
- Associate Professor Term