Yale University’s engagement beyond the United States dates from the earliest years of the nineteenth century, when its faculty first pursued study and research abroad. Today, faculty members from all of Yale’s schools are involved in a multitude of international research projects and collaborations in every part of the world.
Additional search functions will be added soon.
- William H Carmalt Professor Emeritus of Surgery
- Henry J. Heinz II Professor of Economics and Professor in the Institution for Social and Policy Studies
- Chair, Department of Economics
- Chair, Council on African Studies
- Professor of Anthropology
- Israel Munson Professor of Physics
- Department Chair