Yale University’s engagement beyond the United States dates from the earliest years of the nineteenth century, when its faculty first pursued study and research abroad. Today, faculty members from all of Yale’s schools are involved in a multitude of international research projects and collaborations in every part of the world.
Additional search functions will be added soon.
- Samuel and Liselotte Herman Professor of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Yale School of Public Health
- Founding Director, CARE: Community Alliance for Research and Engagement
- Deputy Director, Yale Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Medical Director, CTI/HUD-VASH Program, VA Connecticut Health Care System
- Senior Lector I in Slavic Languages and Literatures
- William K. Lanman, Jr. Professor of Anthropology and Professor in the MacMillan Center
- (leave of absence); Assoc Prof Applied Physics & Physics
- Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases)